Any1 wanna switch interview dates @ NOVA?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

maksidaa

shaniqua
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey guys, i just got invited to interview at UF on the 28th of Sept but i have an interview at NOVA the same day. i want to do the UF interview on the 28th and NOVA on the 29th so if anyone has an interview at NOVA the 29th and wants to switch then i would be stoked!

Members don't see this ad.

Why do you have to switch with someone? Can't you call them up and ask to re-schedule?

Why do you have to switch with someone? Can't you call them up and ask to re-schedule?

i did call them up and ask them to re-schedule and they told me that all their interview spots were filled up for the whole month of september and the first week of october at UF and NOVA is full until the beginning of next year. so now i need to find someone who can switch with me cuz i dont wanna make two trips.

Members don't see this ad :)
Why don't you reschedule UF and keep Nova the same?

cuz i want to interview at UF while i'm in florida for my interview at NOVA (i'm not from florida and it's a long trip i don't want to make twice). florida doesn't have spots to change my interview and neither does NOVA unless i schedule them so far apart that i have to make a trip to florida for each interview.

That sucks. Did you explain the issue to the schools? I can't imagine why they just can't add an applicant for the day. I hope it works out for the best!

Nova is in Fort Lauderdale.... UF is in Gainseville... It is a FAR trip between the two... Good luck

That sucks. Did you explain the issue to the schools? I can't imagine why they just can't add an applicant for the day. I hope it works out for the best!

i talked to UF and they said they would try to find someone with an interview on the 29th who would switch it to the 28th, but they lady i talked to said she couldn't promise anything. NOVA is apparently closed right now (or was) due to the hurricane so i couldn't get anyone on the phone. i guess worst case scenario i just go to NOVA in september and then go back down to UF in october. we'll see how it works out.

Just go to the Nova interview. You would go there anyway if you got into both of them.