saucysocks

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nov 14, 2003
Status (Visible)
Hi!
Quick question here... I'm going to be interviewing at Minnesota on Monday and it just occured to me that I never got any info. regarding the get together the night before. of course, it's saturday now, so cant call! :(
Is anybody out there going and know where/when the evening before get together is? I know, small chance...

That got me thinking about other interviews and after flipping through the other pile of papers I have, I dont see anything about an evening before gathering for either Duke or Northwestern. Does any body agree with this?

Thanks! I dont want to miss the party! ;)

Saucy

strathra

Gay male ob/gyn?
10+ Year Member
Oct 21, 2005
Saint Louis
www.myspace.com
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student
saucysocks said:
Hi!
Quick question here... I'm going to be interviewing at Minnesota on Monday and it just occured to me that I never got any info. regarding the get together the night before. of course, it's saturday now, so cant call! :(
Is anybody out there going and know where/when the evening before get together is? I know, small chance...

That got me thinking about other interviews and after flipping through the other pile of papers I have, I dont see anything about an evening before gathering for either Duke or Northwestern. Does any body agree with this?

Thanks! I dont want to miss the party! ;)

Saucy

I'm going to be at the interview tomorrow and the mixer tonight. Send me an email and I'll give you the info! [email protected]

-Rich

About the Ads
This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.