Anybody at Minnesota on Monday?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

saucysocks

Junior Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi!
Quick question here... I'm going to be interviewing at Minnesota on Monday and it just occured to me that I never got any info. regarding the get together the night before. of course, it's saturday now, so cant call! 🙁
Is anybody out there going and know where/when the evening before get together is? I know, small chance...


That got me thinking about other interviews and after flipping through the other pile of papers I have, I dont see anything about an evening before gathering for either Duke or Northwestern. Does any body agree with this?

Thanks! I dont want to miss the party! 😉

Saucy
 
saucysocks said:
Hi!
Quick question here... I'm going to be interviewing at Minnesota on Monday and it just occured to me that I never got any info. regarding the get together the night before. of course, it's saturday now, so cant call! 🙁
Is anybody out there going and know where/when the evening before get together is? I know, small chance...


That got me thinking about other interviews and after flipping through the other pile of papers I have, I dont see anything about an evening before gathering for either Duke or Northwestern. Does any body agree with this?

Thanks! I dont want to miss the party! 😉

Saucy


I'm going to be at the interview tomorrow and the mixer tonight. Send me an email and I'll give you the info! [email protected]

-Rich