Anybody at Minnesota on Monday?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

saucysocks

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi!
Quick question here... I'm going to be interviewing at Minnesota on Monday and it just occured to me that I never got any info. regarding the get together the night before. of course, it's saturday now, so cant call! :(
Is anybody out there going and know where/when the evening before get together is? I know, small chance...

That got me thinking about other interviews and after flipping through the other pile of papers I have, I dont see anything about an evening before gathering for either Duke or Northwestern. Does any body agree with this?

Thanks! I dont want to miss the party! ;)

Saucy

Members don't see this ad.

saucysocks said:
Hi!
Quick question here... I'm going to be interviewing at Minnesota on Monday and it just occured to me that I never got any info. regarding the get together the night before. of course, it's saturday now, so cant call! :(
Is anybody out there going and know where/when the evening before get together is? I know, small chance...

That got me thinking about other interviews and after flipping through the other pile of papers I have, I dont see anything about an evening before gathering for either Duke or Northwestern. Does any body agree with this?

Thanks! I dont want to miss the party! ;)

Saucy

I'm going to be at the interview tomorrow and the mixer tonight. Send me an email and I'll give you the info! [email protected]

-Rich