Anybody called AAMC?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Kikaku21

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey. Last time AAMC said they would release the scores a week early when people called them. Anyone called for the Aug test?

Members don't see this ad.

I havent called, and honestly I'm way too scared to call. But if anyone else has got the courage, take one for the team :D

Members don't see this ad :)
I just called and the woman said October 14th. I asked if there was a possibility that scores would be released earlier and she said she didn't know.

I wish this were true. But I would think that doing this would irritate them to the point of extending the date of the score release. Bastards.

Don't do it people!!! Do not call!!! I hear the entire MCAT organization freezes to a standstill when a premed calls. This will significantly delay score release by at least ONE full year! Don't do it people. You've been warned!!!!

:D

Don't do it people!!! Do not call!!! I hear the entire MCAT organization freezes to a standstill when a premed calls. This will significantly delay score release by at least ONE full year! Don't do it people. You've been warned!!!!

:D

NICE