Anybody decided where they'll be yet?

Started by mjs
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thx guys 🙂 The main reason I chose Penn was because there was just a plethora of neuroscience faculty there doing research that's up my alley. There was only one or two faculty members at Northwestern that I was really interested in (after searching the website and speaking to the director of neuroscience), so given the choice, I had to go where the research was.

Still, I would recommend Northwestern to anyone. I think I have already talked several of next year's applicants into applying there, and I really think it's an underrated program!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Columbia
sluox

Cornell
DarkChild
badger03
habari

Duke
johnny12johnny
gonflable

Einstein
jaynest

Harvard
giverny
bailey

Johns Hopkins
Diana13
KBK

Mayo
dark_scientist

MUSC
isidella

Northwestern
marq_bme

Stanford
bakafob

SUNY Upstate
Naphtali

University of Cincinnati
DoubleDoctor

UMichigan
Simon

UPenn
Neuronix

UT Southwestern
bubblywatr
bahraini

UW Seattle
mjs

University or Vermont
wdotzler

WashU
aretegeras
nooreen
ptiger
whodenie

Yale
surge
CaNEM
 
Originally posted by isidella
Many painful hours and pros/cons lists later. . . I am very happy with my decision. . . Congrats to all!

Columbia
sluox

Cornell
DarkChild
badger03
habari

Duke
johnny12johnny
gonflable

Einstein
jaynest

Harvard
giverny
bailey

Johns Hopkins
Diana13
KBK

Mayo
dark_scientist

MUSC
isidella

Northwestern
marq_bme

Stanford
bakafob

SUNY Upstate
Naphtali

University of Cincinnati
DoubleDoctor

UMichigan
Simon

UT Southwestern
bubblywatr
bahraini

UW Seattle
mjs

WashU
aretegeras
nooreen
ptiger

Yale
surge

Yeah, Isd I'm sure that you made the right choice and I wish nothing but the best there...

Love,

Exigente:clap:
 
Columbia
sluox

Cornell
DarkChild
badger03
habari

Duke
johnny12johnny
gonflable

Einstein
jaynest
randywei

Harvard
giverny
bailey

Johns Hopkins
Diana13
KBK

Mayo
dark_scientist

MUSC
isidella

Northwestern
marq_bme

Stanford
bakafob

SUNY Upstate
Naphtali

University of Cincinnati
DoubleDoctor

UMichigan
Simon

UPenn
Neuronix

UT Southwestern
bubblywatr
bahraini

UW Seattle
mjs

University or Vermont
wdotzler

WashU
aretegeras
nooreen
ptiger
whodenie

Yale
surge
CaNEM
 
Columbia
sluox

Cornell
DarkChild
badger03
habari

Duke
johnny12johnny
gonflable

Einstein
jaynest
randywei
Tremblez

Harvard
giverny
bailey

Johns Hopkins
Diana13
KBK

Mayo
dark_scientist

MUSC
isidella

Northwestern
marq_bme

Stanford
bakafob

SUNY Upstate
Naphtali

University of Cincinnati
DoubleDoctor

UMichigan
Simon

UPenn
Neuronix

UT Southwestern
bubblywatr
bahraini

UW Seattle
mjs

University or Vermont
wdotzler

WashU
aretegeras
nooreen
ptiger
whodenie

Yale
surge
CaNEM