Anybody else feel WORSE after coming to SDN?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DoogieHowserMD

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I felt bad enough after the actual exam..

but now i come to SDN and read all the question discussions going on about random questions on the MCAT.. and i feel like i'm getting some of them wrong.

sigh.. anybody else feeling like they put different answers than the ones being discussed here and getting depressed about it?

where's vinny delpino when u need him...

Members don't see this ad.

DoogieHowserMD said:
I felt bad enough after the actual exam..

but now i come to SDN and read all the question discussions going on about random questions on the MCAT.. and i feel like i'm getting some of them wrong.

sigh.. anybody else feeling like they put different answers than the ones being discussed here and getting depressed about it?

where's vinny delpino when u need him...

Initially I felt good but then after reading other people's resposes about how they thought it was hard and such I started to feel like I was missing something. So that made me a feel a little worse. That and I couldn't remember certain parts of the test.

fun8stuff said:
Initially I felt good but then after reading other people's resposes about how they thought it was hard and such I started to feel like I was missing something. So that made me a feel a little worse. That and I couldn't remember certain parts of the test.

Good. You're doing the smart thing subconsciously, putting it behind you :)

sdn is supposed to make you feel bad. would you like to know a secret? come a little bit closer......sdn is actually a figment of your imagination. it was created and then implanted by a coalition of medical school adcoms, specifically to lower your self esteem for no reason other than the shear titilation that old men feel when they know they're making a tangibly negative impact on the lives of our youth. that's it. really. we're in thier matrix, biatch!

Members don't see this ad :)
I always feel worse after coming here. It's good for the ego. :p
superdevil said:
sdn is supposed to make you feel bad. would you like to know a secret? come a little bit closer......sdn is actually a figment of your imagination. it was created and then implanted by a coalition of medical school adcoms, specifically to lower your self esteem for no reason other than the shear titilation that old men feel when they know they're making a tangibly negative impact on the lives of our youth. that's it. really. we're in thier matrix, biatch!
That's hilarious. :thumbup:

SDN couldn't make me feel worse. I already felt worse to the most extreme degree after PS and VR. I have been catharsisizing here since saturday.

I recall feeling like crap reading this forum and EK's after I took my mcat...everyone was discussing passages I had on my form and I believed at the time everyone was right and I was wrong. I had nightmares from reading that stuff. Turns out that I didn't do nearly as bad as I thought, and not everyone on these forums knows the right answers, so take everything you read here with a grain (or two) of salt.

people keep on saying the adcoms are on this site? how does that make any sense? do any of you believe this??? i would think adcoms have better use of their time than to stalk a premed forum to scare us out of our pants. :rolleyes:

superdevil said:

Dude, that is awesome. It is all a conspiracy I tell you. They are all sitting in a big room like Mr. Burns and saying "Excellent." Cue *evil laughter*

If anything this forum takes the edge off every day for me. Its like a cold stiff drink :D I am one of those persons that cant stop thinking about scores so reading these different threads kinds resloves some of that tension.