anybody else moved from Ca to MA

Started by massbound
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

massbound

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi
I am hoping to relocate to Boston next year...Hubby and I are both pharmacists and I am the lucky one who got a part time job so I can take care of the kids......Now with the move I need to take NAPLEX and MPJE...last time I took exams was back in 1994 the Ca board

-How hard is naplex and mpje
-Are there opportuinites in Boston for a 9-5 mon to fri kinda job??
-are there salary differences
any input will be appreciated😕
 
It really depends on what you want to do. I currently live in boston and i am a 6th year pharm student.

There are plenty of opportunities. Tons of hospitals and Retail stores. There are also 2 pharmacy school here (MCPHS and Northeastern) where teachers are needed.

Just find out what you want to do and do some research. I am sure you will find something. Best of luck to you and welcome to the city