China and Eastern Asia Anybody from Korea can help a US MSI?

Started by jsk81
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

jsk81

New Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello everybody. I am about to finish up my first year of medical school and I still do not have any plans for the summer. I would like to go to Korea (specifically anywhere in Seoul), to shadow some physicians. Can anyone here help me out or get me any contacts? I am planning to stay out there a month but I must buy a plane ticket asap if this works out?
Please PM me
 
Hello~
I can't speak English well, so I make some mistakes.

I can't help you, but I think you try to contact the Severance hospital in Seoul.
Actually, it has a clerkship for the 4th grade overseas medical students.
I know you are just the first grade student, but try to do~!

the web site is as below.

http://www.severance.or.kr/en/inter_health/staff/contents.asp?con_no=2764&sub_no=0&page_no=1

Try to email John A. Linton, M.D or the head of the hospital.