Anybody go to UNT-Fort Worth?

Started by jlittlej
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

jlittlej

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anybody have any feedback regarding their MPH program, specifically in epi? I live and work in Dallas. Decent EMT job with tuition assistance and studying time while at work - could probably finish with little to no loans. Obviously, UT-Houston has the better rep from afar.

As for a career, right now I'm 60/40 govt. epi/PhD. For the latter, I don't know if program prestige matters as much in public health as it does in other areas for PhD admissions. For the former, I'd like to spend a couple years as a county or city epi in a majestic city like Chicago or NYC.