Anybody hear from UW?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

blissy07

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I've been scouring the threads for any news from UW but haven't found anything.

Anyone hear back??

Members don't see this ad.

No one I know (including a couple people with insane applications/stats) has heard anything today. I think they all but told us no one gets accepted on the 1st. I think the lady said 5 or 6 were accepted like Dec. 5th last year, and the bulk came in early January...

maybe...i know UW doesn't accept tons of people on the 1st but i feel like every year at least a few get in on the first day of acceptances. Maybe not this year...who knows?

i guess they like to keep us on our toes =)

Members don't see this ad :)
Kathy Craig gave me a call this afternoon. It was great to hear from her.

Kathy Craig gave me a call this afternoon. It was great to hear from her.

Nice job, man!! You are the envy of quite a few people right now.

I just hope to hear one way or the other within 45 days so I wont have to make other deposits..

Last year, few people got accepted on Nov.30th but majority (including me) got accepted around Jan. 15th. Keep your hopes up! Hope to see all of you guys next year.

Last year, few people got accepted on Nov.30th but majority (including me) got accepted around Jan. 15th. Keep your hopes up! Hope to see all of you guys next year.

Were you forced to put a deposit somewhere else because your 45 days were up before they sent out their first big wave of acceptances? I understand not everyone gets accepted right away, blah blah, but there are lots of people with 5,6 acceptances on Dec. 1st who would potentially be in that first big wave come January-ish. I'd really like to think they wouldn't hang a big chunk of their class out to dry like that.

Nonetheless, if it comes to it, I'll still flush that extraneous $1000 deposit for the chance to stay a dawg.

I got the call today. I'm accepted! Congratulations to everyone accepted! Best of luck to those waiting!

YEAHHH I'm in too!!! I wasn't expecting such a quick decision...my interview was just last week but I'm not complaining!!

Congrats guys! That's my #1 choice when I apply in a few years :D.

Does anybody know how they go about the selection process after interviews? Thanks