Anybody hear from UW?

Kokugeka Shiro

10+ Year Member
Nov 24, 2008
  1. Dental Student
No one I know (including a couple people with insane applications/stats) has heard anything today. I think they all but told us no one gets accepted on the 1st. I think the lady said 5 or 6 were accepted like Dec. 5th last year, and the bulk came in early January...

About the Ads

Kokugeka Shiro

10+ Year Member
Nov 24, 2008
  1. Dental Student
Last year, few people got accepted on Nov.30th but majority (including me) got accepted around Jan. 15th. Keep your hopes up! Hope to see all of you guys next year.

Were you forced to put a deposit somewhere else because your 45 days were up before they sent out their first big wave of acceptances? I understand not everyone gets accepted right away, blah blah, but there are lots of people with 5,6 acceptances on Dec. 1st who would potentially be in that first big wave come January-ish. I'd really like to think they wouldn't hang a big chunk of their class out to dry like that.

Nonetheless, if it comes to it, I'll still flush that extraneous $1000 deposit for the chance to stay a dawg.

About the Ads
This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.