Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey group,
I've got a very active 44 y/o lady relocating out to Arkansas for husband's work. Very easy patient - Botox for migraine/cervical dystonia, occasional trigger point injections to traps/cervical paraspinals, and 1-2 Robaxin per week.
She is moving to a town called Monticello, I guess the closest city is Little Rock. Does anybody know any pain doc's/sports doc's to whom I can hand over this lovely lady?
DM me if anyone can help. Thanks!!
I've got a very active 44 y/o lady relocating out to Arkansas for husband's work. Very easy patient - Botox for migraine/cervical dystonia, occasional trigger point injections to traps/cervical paraspinals, and 1-2 Robaxin per week.
She is moving to a town called Monticello, I guess the closest city is Little Rock. Does anybody know any pain doc's/sports doc's to whom I can hand over this lovely lady?
DM me if anyone can help. Thanks!!