Anybody indecisive/rejecting UoP?

Started by Kavidee
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Kavidee

New Member
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
For us hopeful waitlisters who need to keep the faith alive.
 
I was wondering has anyone got accepted from the waitlist already, becaus when I call them they say not until May will we know, but a couple of waitlisters said they got in already.

but i'm still hopeful, crossing my fingers.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
UNR ~ love your signature, so does that mean you officially withdrew from UoP already?

Yep and it was a hard decision to make, but unfortunately the Air Force put me on a permanent wait list it seems, so I couldn't afford UOP over UCLA. Also, my gf (fiance soon) was giving me hints that, although she would live in SF, she would much rather live in LA. I weighed this heavily because she'll be the one who has to "experience" the living situation more while I am consumed with d-school. It was a tossup for me which school I liked more, the pros/cons of each were about equal; so it came down to outside factors making the choice.

If I was going to d-school alone I would have picked UOP and gone with the Navy (given that I am waitlisted w/ the air force).
 
i was an alternate to UOP. had my interview on Feb 25th and i was called around March 1st or so that i was accepted. good luck to you!!