Quantcast

Anybody interview with SABA lately?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JoeSco

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
YEA I got a Saba Interview tomorrow too.....kinda nervous but good luck with ur interview too!

cathyg

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
JoeSco said:
YEA I got a Saba Interview tomorrow too.....kinda nervous but good luck with ur interview too!

Thanks and good luck to you, too!

tiredofwaiting

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
cathyg said:
I just got a phone call and my interview is tomorrow!! :eek:

Honestly, I wouldn't waste my time with a school like SABA. Stick to the big 3, but namely, SGU.

JoeSco

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just had the phone interview and it went pretty well. There were two doctors on the call and they both asked me 5 or so questions. Overall I'm happy with how I did.

cathyg

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
JoeSco said:
I just had the phone interview and it went pretty well. There were two doctors on the call and they both asked me 5 or so questions. Overall I'm happy with how I did.

Just finished mine, went well until I was asked about the school - I drew a huge blank! I think I recovered in the end. Good luck to you!

JoeSco said:

So what did they ask? If you don't mind sharing...

Skip Intro

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
JoeSco said:

Phone interview???!??!?

:rolleyes: :thumbdown: :wow:

-Skip

rimon7381

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Skip Intro said:
Phone interview???!??!?

:rolleyes: :thumbdown: :wow:

-Skip

What's wrong with phone interview? Mayo is one of the top schools in US and they conduct phone interviews as well.

cathyg

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
My phone interview was much more in depth than the GROUP interview I had last week!!