Anybody interview with SABA lately?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cathyg

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just got a phone call and my interview is tomorrow!! :eek:

Members don't see this ad.

YEA I got a Saba Interview tomorrow too.....kinda nervous but good luck with ur interview too!

JoeSco said:
YEA I got a Saba Interview tomorrow too.....kinda nervous but good luck with ur interview too!

Thanks and good luck to you, too!

Members don't see this ad :)
cathyg said:
I just got a phone call and my interview is tomorrow!! :eek:

Honestly, I wouldn't waste my time with a school like SABA. Stick to the big 3, but namely, SGU.

I just had the phone interview and it went pretty well. There were two doctors on the call and they both asked me 5 or so questions. Overall I'm happy with how I did.

JoeSco said:
I just had the phone interview and it went pretty well. There were two doctors on the call and they both asked me 5 or so questions. Overall I'm happy with how I did.

Just finished mine, went well until I was asked about the school - I drew a huge blank! I think I recovered in the end. Good luck to you!

JoeSco said:

So what did they ask? If you don't mind sharing...

JoeSco said:

Phone interview???!??!?

:rolleyes: :thumbdown: :wow:

-Skip

Skip Intro said:
Phone interview???!??!?

:rolleyes: :thumbdown: :wow:

-Skip

What's wrong with phone interview? Mayo is one of the top schools in US and they conduct phone interviews as well.

My phone interview was much more in depth than the GROUP interview I had last week!!