Anybody know what the general time line is?

Started by davidb25
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

davidb25

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So I'm sure there are going to be a bunch of applicants to post-bac programs in the fall of 2012.

Anyone know of a general timeline to submit apps for most of these? I'm going to graduate this May and hope to enter my post-bac in the fall, but I'm not gonna study for and take my MCAT till this summer.

Does this sound reasonable?
 
Check with the individual programs for specifics but my recommendation:

The earlier the better. Many of the programs require essays, letters of recommendation, etc. which take time. Don't put yourself in a time crunch.
 
Check with the individual programs for specifics but my recommendation:

The earlier the better. Many of the programs require essays, letters of recommendation, etc. which take time. Don't put yourself in a time crunch.

I'm hoping to have all my essays and letter of rec's completed by the end of the school year, but I'm not going to study for my MCAT until the summer and take it at the end of summer.