Anybody need housing literally next to UCLA?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

aimsz88

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
http://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/sub/598665071.html

Or 925 per person, for two people. Grab a roomie and share this awesome place! This is THE perfect apartment for somebody who is all about location. If you are UCLA student, faculty, or otherwise affliated, it's a great apartment about a minute walk to campus.

The apartment is across the street from Coffee Bean, and literally feet from Whole Foods. You would be in the village and again, feet from Starbucks, Fox theatres, everything! There are hardwood floors, great natural lighting, and even though it's a bit of an older building, the space you get is bigger than most apartments in the area. There is laundry facilities on site and all utilities are included.

The pictures below are of the buliding and the outside, just to give you an idea of the location. I don't have any pictures of the inside, but if you are serious about the apartment and would like to come by, I can let you in to show you the place.

The rent is 1850 for the whole apartment and includes utilities. There is also an optional covered garage parking spot (really rare in the village) and that would be an additional 150.

I am amenable to couples or roommates interested in the apartment and for two people, that would be 925 per person. If there are three people, 675 for the two people sharing the bedroom, and 600 for the living room space. It's a big enough place that it's not that cramped to be in the three person situation, so that's OK.

This apartment is for mid March to mid June (the UCLA spring quarter). Of course, everything is flexible though, just let me know what dates you're interested in. Please keep that in mind! Contact through email, and please leave as much pertinent information possible. Also, leave your phone number and I will call you straight away. Thanks!

NOTE: Please no flakes. I thought I had secured somebody for the apartment but they backed out last minute and demanded their deposit back (not going to happen if you waste my time and change your mind). Please note that the security deposit is 1850 and first month rent is 1850 and both in cashiers check or cash please.

Members don't see this ad.