Anybody taking NBDHE this year...

Started by mahe
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

mahe

doc10
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi

I am FTD from India.Is anybody taking florida NBDHE...please reply,lets discuss about the study materials.
 
Hi All:

Just joined the site. I am planning to give the NBDE this year, I am targeting october/november of this year.

Need some help figuring out how to go about it. Is enrolling at Kaplan essential? Also, I heard from people that First AID for NBDE part 1 is a real good book ? Any suggestions? Which book should I consider buying?

Thanks in advance for all your suggestions.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad