anybody turning down Wayne State

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

kastalavanedor

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi....

Sorry to write ...but you know....this waiting is so stressfull...

Walking,sleeping,driving....this is all what I think of ...."Will I get in this year?"

Anybody here who is planning to turn dwn WSU (Wayne State) ??
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I guess that means 2 more people for you to not be so stressed out. I wouldn't worry since at least 2 more will decline the invite.
 
As of today my waitlist number is 1, hopefully I will move up into the program...

Did u guys (worriebomb & asterix) already declined it or r abt to soon???

Thank you friends ....for all your replies 🙂
 
As of today my waitlist number is 1, hopefully I will move up into the program...

Did u guys (worriebomb & asterix) already declined it or r abt to soon???

Thank you friends ....for all your replies 🙂


Well I am going to assume since it is still early you have an extremely high chance of getting in so congrats.