anybody using NOTECARDS to study?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

suhshi

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Im just curious if anyone is making notecards while they study
i feel as if Im wasting time though as Im trying to put all of Cliffs AP bio and Kaplan onto my notecards.
I have about 200 or so and I just started studying.....

Members don't see this ad.

Yes sir, I have 850+ bio flash cards on my computer (sweet deal b/c i dont have to carry around a stack of cards), mostly on things that i didnt know or topics i thought i may forget.

I think it really depends on how you like to study. In general it's always to have material handy to review. Personally I used a mixture of notecards and a notebook to write down things I couldn't remember. It may seem like a lot of work but hey, you're actively learning the material. :) Keep it up!

Yes sir, I have 850+ bio flash cards on my computer (sweet deal b/c i dont have to carry around a stack of cards), mostly on things that i didnt know or topics i thought i may forget.

That's funny... I made flash cards because I WANTED to carry them around! I kept a stack in my pocket at all times so that I could study during any downtime I had throughout the day. Different things work for different people

Members don't see this ad :)
I have some for Gen Chem because it taylors to what I am weak on. I am able to review formulas and charts that I want to have down like the back of my hand.
For me biology is a little dense to make alot of note cards for so I just took notes on paper and carry a sheet or two with me and review it throughout the day. Also I like the cliff note ap biology flashcard set. They have definitions and different biological processes and its easy to bring with you and you dont spend alot of time rewriting but it all depends on how much time you have and what helps you to learn the best.

I did because not only will it be way faster for you to quickly review and fire through later but you are writing things down which definitely helped me remember things. At the end, I had a TON of notecards but either sell them or have a BBQ with them afterwards!