anyone able to read my statement of purpose?

Started by mand rae
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

mand rae

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just busted out my ptcas application essay, whew. Prompt: "Describe your decision making process in choosing physical therapy as a career choice versus other health care careers." This is my first draft and I haven't gotten any feedback for it yet, so if anyone is out there who would be willing and able to give it a read and let me know what they think that would be WONDERFUL! Thank you in advance!


EDIT:
I just tried out http://www.paperrater.com, which I saw suggested on a different thread and got a grade of 91 (A). This makes me more confident that my grammar and spelling are alright, but I would still love feedback on content, wording, flow etc.
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad