Anyone accepted and withdrawn from PCO?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

josehoan

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, I just want to ask if there's anyone out there who's been accepted to PCO and have decided not to attend. If so, have you officially withdrawn your acceptance? If you haven't withdraw, can you please do so? The reason I'm asking is that I was placed on the waiting list and now have to wait to see if a seat opens up. I would really like to attend PCO this fall. I am pretty sure all the people on the list feels the same. Thank you for reading this post.

Members don't see this ad.

FYI: They have until June 1st to do so. So it shouldn't be much longer until you (and others on the waiting list) find out something.

josehoan said:
Hi, I just want to ask if there's anyone out there who's been accepted to PCO and have decided not to attend. If so, have you officially withdrawn your acceptance? If you haven't withdraw, can you please do so? The reason I'm asking is that I was placed on the waiting list and now have to wait to see if a seat opens up. I would really like to attend PCO this fall. I am pretty sure all the people on the list feels the same. Thank you for reading this post.

I was accepted to PCO and just recently withdrew from admissions --- good luck!

Members don't see this ad :)
josehoan said:

I just want to say good luck and don't give up.

I was recently put on PCO standby and just received my acceptance via email on Friday. I wouldn't stress too much as I have been told the waitlist consists of a small number of select students and there should be some more openings soon. hope to see you in the fall!!