Anyone accepted in Hampton University Physical Therapy School?

Started by FuturePT09
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

FuturePT09

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just wanted to know if anyone has been accepted into Hampton University Physical Therapy program or heard from them?
 
Hi FuturePT09

I applied to Hampton and have not heard anything back from them as well...(crosses fingers)

Let's keep hope alive🙂
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
*raises hand*

i'm now looking for an apartment and possibly a roommate. does anyone know anything about the Hampton area?
 
Hey everyone... I am wondering how many people will make up our class for 2014 DPT PROGRAM. Hopefully 25-30. I was wondering if anyone has decided to go and is in current search of an apartment or room mate as I need both.
 
hey i just graduated from hampton university and have a housing opportunity for future students. its in a quiet gated communitiy. i used to live there for 5 years. please contact me at [email protected] if you guys need help with housing.
 
I will be entering the DPT program in the fall as well. If anyone is looking for a roommate let me know. I think I am going to go down next week and look for place.
 
hey if those of you that were accepted dont mind posting your stats just so i have an idea because i plan on applying next year and have low stats. 3.0 gpa =(
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am trying to apply for Hampton as well and i would really need more information on the whole process. 🙂
 
If someone could please pm me stuff about the admissions process and their stats it would be greatly appreciated
 
Hello to all that is looking to go here for our DPT program!!! Message me with questions I will be more than happy to answer you guys I am in the class of 2014. My email is [email protected]!!!