Anyone accepted into the Barry post bacc/Masters of Biomedical Science program?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

blaque1703

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone been accepted into the Barry Post Bacc/ Masters of Biomedical Science combination program? If so, what are your stats? GPA basically, and how long did it take you to get a response back? It's very important that I get feedback. Or does anyone know of anyone who was accepted and their stats? I'm trying to see whether I have a chance of getting in.

Members don't see this ad.

blaque1703 said:
Has anyone been accepted into the Barry Post Bacc/ Masters of Biomedical Science combination program? If so, what are your stats? GPA basically, and how long did it take you to get a response back? It's very important that I get feedback. Or does anyone know of anyone who was accepted and their stats? I'm trying to see whether I have a chance of getting in.

I did the program last year...I had a not so high MCAT and GPA was around 3.2 from Notre Dame...if you have any other personal questions, PM me or IM me at supayellowdawgND, i'd be happy to answer any of them!

Response time was like 2 weeks...I was very happy!

I got a call on Friday from the admissions office at Barry. I was busy at work and didn't recognize the number. According to the message I have been accepted to the 2 year program and waitlisted for the 1 year intensive program. I also got accepted at the 2 year masters program at Midwestern in IL. I'm still waiting to hear from PCOM and Rosalind Franklin. I didn't get into the Georgetown SMP. Oh well.

My stats were an MCAT of 27q and a gpa of 2.87. Though I've been out of school for 9 years, accept for some teaching credential classes ...I'm currently a High School Chem/Bio teacher.

Good Luck!

Hi, I applied in March, file wasn't complete until April, just got in this week (mid-May) to the 1 year program. 30MCAT, 3.1 GPA from University of Wisconsin Madison.
Good luck.