Anyone accepted into UT yet?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Lateralus1441

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I think this is about the time that they were gunna start sending out some of the acceptance letters for people who interviewed in the first round. I was just wondering if anyone has heard back yet.

Members don't see this ad.

i got accepted sometime last week ago. I declined it though

I interviewed on the 17th...still haven't heard back yet! I'm so nervous! If we don't hear anything by next week then I'm calling! What are everyone's confidence levels? I couldn't really get a good feel for how my interview went when I left :( Let's just hope it they don't weigh it that much

Members don't see this ad :)
Had an interview on the 16 of Feb. have not heard anything back yet.

UT was not my top choice. I felt a bit out of place there. I'm deciding between Maryland and Midwestern IL, leaning towards Midwestern. Good luck all.

Does anyone know if UT has started sending out declined letters?

They've probably only sent out declined letters to those who weren't being invited to the interview. Other than that, it's gunna be alot of waiting for the rest of us I bet..... :(

hopefully not too much waiting! they said we would hear this week, right? how do they go through and invite/decline people? does anyone know the process? the only thing i can think of is in order of when people came for the interview, or by last name...i have no clue. i bet we will hear by thursday

I am a current P1 at UT. I know that a round of acceptance letters was sent out just before we had our spring break (last week). For those of you that have already interviewed but have not heard back, they will probably be holding your application until the next round of interviews (which is this weekend) and then re-reviewing them, and then re-reviewing them again after the last round of interviews. For many of you it will be May before you receive a final letter. However, I am not sure how often or when they will be sending out rejection letters, so maybe those will be going out sometime soon as well? Hope this helps.

I am a current P1 at UT. I know that a round of acceptance letters was sent out just before we had our spring break (last week). For those of you that have already interviewed but have not heard back, they will probably be holding your application until the next round of interviews (which is this weekend) and then re-reviewing them, and then re-reviewing them again after the last round of interviews. For many of you it will be May before you receive a final letter. However, I am not sure how often or when they will be sending out rejection letters, so maybe those will be going out sometime soon as well? Hope this helps.

that is sucky news...but thanks! so, i need an opinion. i have already been accepted to Uof H . should i turn in my letter saying i will go there b/c I don't know my status at UT?

bahhhhhh, first I get "tabled" at UH and now this at UT. I HATE waiting.

So, I finally gave in and called the admissions office. I asked when we (those of us who interviewed in the first round) would hear our status. She said 'as soon as possible' and then said it could be this week, next week, or a few weeks from now. Talk about vague! this is torture :(

Thanks for calling for the rest of us twinner! the update is appreciated!

I'm going to the interview on march 23rd.... does anyone have any advice?

I would say feel very comfortable and confident in your answer to why are you interested in pharmacy?

THey didn't even ask me that question!!!! I don't think that is fair, everyone should be asked the why pharmacy question. I feel like for that reason my interview didn't go so good. Do you think that question should be mandatory?

They didn't ask me the "why pharm?" question. One of the P3's that was conducting the tour said that they usually send out the acceptance letters 9 to 15 days after an interview, so another batch should be coming out. :cool:

Does anyone else think it is weird that only one person has claimed to have been accepted to UT so far? I know there is more than that! Come on people, fess up