Anyone accepted off the CSUN wait - list?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

palibballer1

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am on the CSUN wait list. I was just wondering if anyone else who was on the waitlist got taken off of it. It has been over a month now since i got my letter and i am checking if they have started taking people yet or not.
 
I am also on the waiting list.
I did not get any news from them....
I hope they at least give us ranking soon, so I can start to set up for new application and summer vacation....🙁
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad