Anyone actually really enjoy their prereq classes?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

HealthE

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am loving one of my science classes right now. Much more than any classes I have taken in a long time. Am I the only one?

Members don't see this ad.

I am loving one of my science classes right now. Much more than any classes I have taken in a long time. Am I the only one?

I'm sure there are those of us who are fond of at least one of the classes we've taken. My favorite classes thus far have been Gen Chem and OChem. I like bio, but I find myself liking upper-level bio courses much more than intro bio. Intro bio was kind of boring, IMO. Physics would've been much more enjoyable had I not taken it during the summer.

Physiology I like. Bio is cool( no plants or animals , just humans) and I hate chem

Members don't see this ad :)
I enjoyed Organic. Where else can you learn how to make TNT, moonshine and methamphetamine and get college credit for it?

yup. all of them. I love physics 1 the most, bio, then orgo (although i did badly). not a fan of inorgo

I enjoyed Organic. Where else can you learn how to make TNT, moonshine and methamphetamine and get college credit for it?

This. Although we learned how to make cocaine instead of meth. I assume it's because synthesizing cocaine in a lab is not economically viable.

Im currently taking Chemistry 1 and abs love it! Its my first pre-req done as I finish my business degree

I loved Bio, especially Bio labs at my university. I disliked gen chem 1, but liked 2nd semester a lot! I still hate physics. Orgo is growing on me (just moving a little too fast for me I think). My all-time favorite was definitely genetics! I was also fond of evolution (yes, I took the whole course). From math I loved stats, but disliked pre-calc (and decided not to do calc).

I actually loved them all. I was strictly arts person only taking art/cultute related classes. I feel totally reborn

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using SDN Mobile

After 2 years of sitting in a cubicle, being in a classroom learning again was actually exciting. That outlook still hasn't really worn off yet, haha. Cubicle life blows.

I really liked Physics and am enjoying O.Chem a lot. Biology is interesting to know, but I find it to be more of rote memorization than analyzing. I hate General Chemistry with a passion.

I wasn't a huge fan of Gen Bio, Gen Chem was pretty cool, Physics is fun so far, but my favorite overall was Organic. I loved the material, it was nice to be dedicated to a single fast-paced class during the summer, and my professor rocked.

I'm in Cell Bio right now and actually really digging it - my favorite class this semester.