Anyone applied to Widener DPT?

Started by szer
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

szer

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I sent in my application to Widener the first week of November and haven't heard from them! I called about a month ago and they said the application review committee had my application but Im getting anxious! Has anyone heard from them that applied around November?
 
I did not apply there, but I have a friend who did in September. She heard around Thanksgiving time that she was accepted. Hope this helps.. good luck! If it's any consolation, I am still waiting on schools that I know others have heard from, and keep getting told my application is in review, so I can relate.