Anyone Apply Hampton Or Accepted

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

janjanbureh

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi Guys....does anyone apply Hampton University or have applied and been accepted or has been schedule for an interview. If u are could u give me some hints about some of the stuffs that i need to know.
 
Hi Guys....does anyone apply Hampton University or have applied and been accepted or has been schedule for an interview. If u are could u give me some hints about some of the stuffs that i need to know.

I won;t apply this year but I applied there last year. I like to recommend you to call them about your status often. That's how I found out about my interview. They will not tell you the result until May/15th.
 
oh yeah...were you offer an admission..and if not how was the interview..do u like the school..and if not what school are u applying plus what was ur GPA and PCAT score.