Anyone applying to NSUCOM?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DrQuinn

My name is Neo
Moderator Emeritus
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm an NSUCOM grad, 2003, and currently am a chief resident at USF in Tampa. I heard through another pre-med that there was a little blurb in the information that NSUCOM sends to its applicants. If anyone can take a digital photograph of it (or scan it) and send it to me, I will send you $5 via paypal. You can PM me and I'll send you my email address.

Apparently there is a paragraph on me, Quinn, that says something about me being chief resident at Tampa General Hospital and a NSUCOM grad.

Happy hunting... someone make my day and let me see the rumor!

Q

Members don't see this ad.

hehe..i have been accepted for the incoming class of 2010 quinn..i will try to find it for you free of charge..but any idea where they would have this...maybe in the NSUCOM outlook? Hows residency...a pain i bet..long hours..little pay..bleh..hang in there:)

QuinnNSU said:
I'm an NSUCOM grad, 2003, and currently am a chief resident at USF in Tampa. I heard through another pre-med that there was a little blurb in the information that NSUCOM sends to its applicants. If anyone can take a digital photograph of it (or scan it) and send it to me, I will send you $5 via paypal. You can PM me and I'll send you my email address.

Apparently there is a paragraph on me, Quinn, that says something about me being chief resident at Tampa General Hospital and a NSUCOM grad.

Happy hunting... someone make my day and let me see the rumor!

Q

It should be in the packet they send you when you have been invited for an interview. It's in an 8 1/2 x 11 color booklet. I threw mine away.

Members don't see this ad :)
mikeypo0 said:
hehe..i have been accepted for the incoming class of 2010 quinn..i will try to find it for you free of charge..but any idea where they would have this...maybe in the NSUCOM outlook? Hows residency...a pain i bet..long hours..little pay..bleh..hang in there:)

Read airzonk's post, (he is the one that told me about it), to find out where it is. Residency is fine... almost done, only 6 months more to go and all this hard work will have paid off.

Q

Hey Quinn,

Although I do not have a camera or scanner accessible to me atm, i can just type to you what it says.

Under ALUMNI IN THE NEWS, there is a blurb:

"Quinn Holzheimer, D.O. ('03) was recently appointed chief resident in emergency medicine for 2005-2006 at the University of South Florida/Tampa General Hospital."

Thats all, hope it helped.

-Trent