Anyone applying to residency programs?

Started by _FNG_
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

_FNG_

PT, DPT, OCS
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So I'm getting my stuff together for application to a few orthopedic residency programs and was interested how many other people were also looking at this route. Although a lot of programs prefer/recommend experience, I'm hoping my enthusiasm and LORs help counter my lack of clinical experience.
 
Which ones are you looking into? I know of a couple last year that were looking for qualified candidates but didn't have enough apply.
 
Which ones are you looking into? I know of a couple last year that were looking for qualified candidates but didn't have enough apply.

I'm limiting my applications to those that are .edu based to minimize fringe techniques. The three that are definately getting my application are UWisconsin, UDelaware, UNorth Florida. If you'd PM those program names that didn't receive many candidates, I'd appreciate it 🙂