-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
anyone applying to St Augustine's June deadline?
Started by PTgirl416
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Yeah I'm applying for the June 15th deadline, just waiting until I graduate in may so I can include my most up to date transcript in my application
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I applied last year for the Winter but was not even selected for an interview 🙁 3 of my friends were accepted however.... I went down there because my GF was chosen and she loves it. I took some classes over and raised my GPA a bit. I plan on applying again this June.
I actually applied for fall and they deferred my interview until July for the January 2012 entering class. I sent my app in October and received the notice for the interview earlier this week.
Hey WApthopeful and Scarletfever09, what were your stats when you first applied if you don't mind me asking
GRE was 430, 570 and 4
GPA was about 3.1
over 1500 hrs experience
They said the only thing I needed to do was raise my GPA.
I had some other issues with classes transferring also. My "Human Physiology" and "Anatomical Kinesiology" classes didn't fulfill the A&P requirement somehow... (not the first school to say that to me) I have since taken AP 1&2 so I will be applying again. From the current students I talked to attending USA most of them didn't get in their first try but did the second go-around for some reason
GPA was about 3.1
over 1500 hrs experience
They said the only thing I needed to do was raise my GPA.
I had some other issues with classes transferring also. My "Human Physiology" and "Anatomical Kinesiology" classes didn't fulfill the A&P requirement somehow... (not the first school to say that to me) I have since taken AP 1&2 so I will be applying again. From the current students I talked to attending USA most of them didn't get in their first try but did the second go-around for some reason
I've got a 3.42 gpa, 1120 gre, and over 5000 experience hours. Hoping that's enough to get me in on the first try
Scarletfever09, could you tell me when in July you'll be having your interview? Did they give you a few dates to choose from (if so, do you remember what they were)? I'll probably be applying for the Spring 2012 class and if I were one of the lucky applicants to (hopefully) get an interview, I just wondering when they might be.
Thanks so much!
Thanks so much!
Hey guys, I applied in October 2010 for the Fall 2011. I received an invitation to interview around early Feb. and I interview in 6 days. 😱 I've read over several of the other posts about questions that came up during some of the 2009-10 interviews. Has anyone spoke to someone who has interviewed more recently? I feel pretty prepared, but if anyone has any other info that would GREATLY appreciated. I'll be sure to get on here after my interview and let everyone know what all they asked.
My stats:
Core GPA: 3.2
Sci GPA: 2.9
GRE: 1100 (1150 if they take best from 2 tests)
Volunteer Hours: 120 (worked in a hospital for 1.5yrs as well)
Thanks and good luck to all!
My stats:
Core GPA: 3.2
Sci GPA: 2.9
GRE: 1100 (1150 if they take best from 2 tests)
Volunteer Hours: 120 (worked in a hospital for 1.5yrs as well)
Thanks and good luck to all!
hope- they didn't offer me dates, just said that I could look forward to getting an invite once they have decided exactly when the interviews are going to be held.
Not sure which one is more competitive but I got accepted to the San Marcos campus earlier today. Which campus are you guys all applying to? When I went to the San Marcos campus, I loved the facilities and everything they had to offer. Best of luck!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I will be applying for the June 2011 deadline. Does anyone know if we have to get University of St. Augustine's specific reference forms filled out or if we can have our references send letters? I've called University of St. Augustine and emailed them multiple times and have not gotten a response.
Has anyone received an email to be interviewed for the January 2012 class? I heard a couple people that have been notified, so I'm freaking out that I didn't get one. Just wondering if they send them all in the same day or spread out the interview invitation over the course of a few days? #nervous
Hewoods - I was notified about my interview almost two weeks ago, but I'm pretty sure they inform people over the course of a few weeks. I applied in April, so that's probably why I heard back so early. No worries - give it another couple of weeks since the deadline was just last week.
Similar threads
M
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 2K
M
