Anyone Applying to UW??

This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jb4teen

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey does anyone know if its possible to speed up the application process with waterloo? They said they interview people in may and make there decsions on July 2nd. I've got accepted into nova and pco. Their classes start in aug. This doesn't give that much time b/w waterloos decsion and going to the states for school. I was just wondering if theres anyone else in my situation or anyone that has some advice.

Members don't see this ad.

Sorry, unfortunately there is no way to speed the process up. You'll just have to wait. Fortunately most of the American schools don't demand a huge deposit (its still big i know but... if you go to UW you still save) by that time.

jb4teen said:
Hey does anyone know if its possible to speed up the application process with waterloo? They said they interview people in may and make there decsions on July 2nd. I've got accepted into nova and pco. Their classes start in aug. This doesn't give that much time b/w waterloos decsion and going to the states for school. I was just wondering if theres anyone else in my situation or anyone that has some advice.

call 519-888-4567, extension 3178, and ask for MARIE AMODEO

Ask her to please speed up the process, however, she'll probably say some RUDE RUDE thing to you.

That's the way it is I hear from former Waterloo optometry students