Anyone applying to Wayne State?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

gapeach427

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have all of my pre-reqs done; however, I saw on their website that courses must be completed withing 5 years of admission. Most of my pre-reqs were completed 7 to 8 years ago when I was completing my Bachelor's degree. Are they pretty set on the 5-year rule?
 
Why are you so interested in Wayne State?

Cuz there are still a lot of pharm schools around
 
Why are you so interested in Wayne State?

Cuz there are still a lot of pharm schools around

Hi. Michigan is my home state, as well as my husband's. There is a good chance that we may be moving back by the end of the year.