Anyone at Hopkins this Friday 12/2??

Started by lmh14
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

lmh14

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Will anyone be interviewing at Hopkins this Friday? I will be staying at my Grandparents' house about an hour away, so I don't want to go back to their place between the interview and the dinner. Basically, I have nowhere to go between 4:30 and 6:30!! If any of you have a hotel room for the interview, and wouldn't mind, it would be so helpful to have a place to change out of my suit, freshen up, etc. before the dinner. I will have my car, so I'd be happy to return the favor with rides to/from the airport if I can. Please let me know! -LH
 
lmh14 said:
Will anyone be interviewing at Hopkins this Friday? I will be staying at my Grandparents' house about an hour away, so I don't want to go back to their place between the interview and the dinner. Basically, I have nowhere to go between 4:30 and 6:30!! If any of you have a hotel room for the interview, and wouldn't mind, it would be so helpful to have a place to change out of my suit, freshen up, etc. before the dinner. I will have my car, so I'd be happy to return the favor with rides to/from the airport if I can. Please let me know! -LH


anyone?? 🙂 please?? 🙂