lmh14

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Mar 5, 2005
Cleveland, OH
Status
Will anyone be interviewing at Hopkins this Friday? I will be staying at my Grandparents' house about an hour away, so I don't want to go back to their place between the interview and the dinner. Basically, I have nowhere to go between 4:30 and 6:30!! If any of you have a hotel room for the interview, and wouldn't mind, it would be so helpful to have a place to change out of my suit, freshen up, etc. before the dinner. I will have my car, so I'd be happy to return the favor with rides to/from the airport if I can. Please let me know! -LH

lmh14

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Mar 5, 2005
Cleveland, OH
Status
lmh14 said:
Will anyone be interviewing at Hopkins this Friday? I will be staying at my Grandparents' house about an hour away, so I don't want to go back to their place between the interview and the dinner. Basically, I have nowhere to go between 4:30 and 6:30!! If any of you have a hotel room for the interview, and wouldn't mind, it would be so helpful to have a place to change out of my suit, freshen up, etc. before the dinner. I will have my car, so I'd be happy to return the favor with rides to/from the airport if I can. Please let me know! -LH

anyone?? :) please?? :)

About the Ads