Dismiss Notice
SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

Anyone at MUA?

Discussion in 'General International Discussion' started by fly77, Jun 9, 2002.

1. fly77

fly77 PsychRes

Resident [Any Field]
    What do you think of the Medical University of the Americas? I heard is a sister school of SABA. Anyone here that has graduated from SABA or can give an input in these schools?
    Thanks in advance,
    Fly

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. TheSpleen

TheSpleen NYC Marathon Here I come

fly77 I have found a better fourm dedicated to MUA on Nevis. Here is the link... you can get into contact with students from the island and hear what they have to say about the school

<a href="http://www.network54.com/Hide/Forum/54954" target="_blank">MUA FOURM</a>

any questions let me know

4. cocomoco

cocomoco New Member

I've recently been accepted to MUA and am planning to go May '03. I've been doing a lot of research and continue to do so. The link to the Network 54 forum is half decent though you do need to sift through the junk, just like at any other site. If you'd like to chat more about MUA, feel free to post more. I'll check back.

5. cutey111

Pre-Medical
    I intend to resume to mua in january!I am a B.sc physiology degree holder who wants to further into studying medicine.can anyone please convince me!why I should come all the way to a carribean medical school.most especially MUA.
    Nb*not based on what dey have on the site plesase.cause have gone over that so many times without reaching an optimum conclusion.