Anyone at UOP commuting from Sacramento to School?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

TheChemist

Senior Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm looking at commuting from Sacramento to Stockton and I wanted to see if anybody else also has that commute and wants to start a carpool. Let me know. Also if someone knows some decent public transportation from Sacramento to Stockton let me know too.

Thanks
 
TheChemist said:
I'm looking at commuting from Sacramento to Stockton and I wanted to see if anybody else also has that commute and wants to start a carpool. Let me know. Also if someone knows some decent public transportation from Sacramento to Stockton let me know too.

Thanks

Sorry chemist, i'm from the LA area. I think i got an email from you.