Anyone attend West Virginia University (WVU)?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

coffeegirlsusan22

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all,

Ive searched quite a bit to gain some insight about this school's pharmacy program but have found little luck. Can any current (or previous) students share any experiences they had regarding the school, professors, curriculum, etc.

Thanks!
 
I was pretty well prepared when I left. There are only a small handful of professors I liked. But I hate school in general, so take that with a grain of salt.

Just don't tell them you know me.

Seriously.

Outside of the pharmacy school, Morgantown is fantastic.
 
But if you attend, you end up turning into an online forum curmudgeon posting random photos of your travels and running for local political office.


Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app