anyone can tell us new RC features?

Started by 299678
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

is it true? we can highlight on the passage for RC?

Yes. I just took the test yesterday and you can highlight (yellow). And my testing center had the scroll wheel (the middle button on the mouse), too. However, when you click on the "next" button, whatever you highlighted disappears and the passage goes back to the top. Hope that helps.
 
I wonder how can we take advantage of this new feature.

Yes. I just took the test yesterday and you can highlight (yellow). And my testing center had the scroll wheel (the middle button on the mouse), too. However, when you click on the "next" button, whatever you highlighted disappears and the passage goes back to the top. Hope that helps.
 
It's a feature.. but, not as in you could highlight the keywords and refer to them later on sort of way. But for me, it helped, because I could read as I highlighted.. sort of like reading a book with a tracking finger I guess?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad