Anyone Cancel their NOVA Interview??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

wileson

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have an interview in February, yuck I know, is anyone dropping or rescheduling their interview let me know please :(

Members don't see this ad.

I'm in the same boat, my interview is scheduled for Feb 12, I think we just have to keep calling the school and checking for cancellations, although its very difficult to get through to anyone because they get so many calls

I'm in the same boat, my interview is scheduled for Feb 12, I think we just have to keep calling the school and checking for cancellations, although its very difficult to get through to anyone because they get so many calls

Mine last year was for Feb 28th, but after December 1st alot of people will cancel interviews, so hang in there

Members don't see this ad :)
Mine is on Feb 6th! And nope didn't cancel it.

Just got my invitation in the mail for November 13. I guess people are canceling already?

Just got my invitation in the mail for November 13. I guess people are canceling already?

How do they notify you about your interview??? I just got invitation through AADSAS last wednesday, and I am wonder if they will call me or I just need to sit down and wait for the package. I can't stop checking my e-mail everyday, I come home looking like crazy through the mail, I am losing my mind lol!!!

you won't be able to reschedule your interview even if someone cancels maybe after dec1st. I tried it and they automatically fill the open spot with another person.

How do they notify you about your interview??? I just got invitation through AADSAS last wednesday, and I am wonder if they will call me or I just need to sit down and wait for the package. I can't stop checking my e-mail everyday, I come home looking like crazy through the mail, I am losing my mind lol!!!

I got it via snail mail. AADSAS updated on Monday with invite.

you won't be able to reschedule your interview even if someone cancels maybe after dec1st. I tried it and they automatically fill the open spot with another person.

bummer, oh well, go Feb 12!

i go to nova now for undergrad and have spoken to admissions in person, my friend was offered an interview last week and she is scheduled for october and they also called her to see if she could even come in the same week!!!!, i just got my package in the mail yesterday and was scheduled for february