anyone cancelling an upcoming interview?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

genome41

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey everybody,

I was just wondering if anyone is cancelling a future Drexel interview. My interview is scheduled for May! I'll practically be a grandpa by then with a walking stick, and so I would totally appreciate it if I can take someone's interview slot if you're going to cancel. I don't have any acceptances yet at this point and so I'd like to attend this interview sooner than May, even if it is for a waitlist spot. Thanks a lot guys! =)

Members don't see this ad.

wow i get to respond on your thread!!! how was ohio? guess what...i have finaaaals next week. yuck:mad:
did you try calling drexel this week to ask?

Members don't see this ad :)
HAHA....Ohio was so much fun actually! I was pretty impressed. I'll cross my fingers on that...Good luck genome25 on finals! you'll do fine as always...I call Drexel pretty much every other day and I get the same response, that there's nothing open earlier. I guess I'll keep annoying them?

Yeah, the two genomes are confusing me. At first glance, I thought the first was replying to his own topic and it made no sense whatsoever... =)