Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

anyone cancelling an upcoming interview?

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by genome41, Mar 13, 2004.

1. genome41

genome41 Junior Member
    7+ Year Member

hey everybody,

I was just wondering if anyone is cancelling a future Drexel interview. My interview is scheduled for May! I'll practically be a grandpa by then with a walking stick, and so I would totally appreciate it if I can take someone's interview slot if you're going to cancel. I don't have any acceptances yet at this point and so I'd like to attend this interview sooner than May, even if it is for a waitlist spot. Thanks a lot guys! =)

2. genome25

genome25 Member
    7+ Year Member

wow i get to respond on your thread!!! how was ohio? guess what...i have finaaaals next week. yuck:mad:
    did you try calling drexel this week to ask?

3. two genomes with the same icon... am i missing something?

4. OP
    OP
    genome41

genome41 Junior Member
    7+ Year Member

HAHA....Ohio was so much fun actually! I was pretty impressed. I'll cross my fingers on that...Good luck genome25 on finals! you'll do fine as always...I call Drexel pretty much every other day and I get the same response, that there's nothing open earlier. I guess I'll keep annoying them?

5. uclabruin725

uclabruin725 Average Fella
    7+ Year Member

Yeah, the two genomes are confusing me. At first glance, I thought the first was replying to his own topic and it made no sense whatsoever... =)