• Please review the updated member agreement. Included is a new statement supporting the scientific method and evidence-based medicine. Claims or statements about disease processes should reference widely accepted scientific resources. Theoretical medical speculation is encouraged as part of the overall scientific process. However, unscientific statements that promote unfounded ideological positions or agendas may be removed.

genome41

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nov 23, 2003
Visit site
Status
hey everybody,

I was just wondering if anyone is cancelling a future Drexel interview. My interview is scheduled for May! I'll practically be a grandpa by then with a walking stick, and so I would totally appreciate it if I can take someone's interview slot if you're going to cancel. I don't have any acceptances yet at this point and so I'd like to attend this interview sooner than May, even if it is for a waitlist spot. Thanks a lot guys! =)

genome25

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nov 23, 2003
CA
Visit site
Status
wow i get to respond on your thread!!! how was ohio? guess what...i have finaaaals next week. yuck:mad:
did you try calling drexel this week to ask?

About the Ads

genome41

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nov 23, 2003
Visit site
Status
HAHA....Ohio was so much fun actually! I was pretty impressed. I'll cross my fingers on that...Good luck genome25 on finals! you'll do fine as always...I call Drexel pretty much every other day and I get the same response, that there's nothing open earlier. I guess I'll keep annoying them?

uclabruin725

Average Fella
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Aug 8, 2003
Visit site
Status
Yeah, the two genomes are confusing me. At first glance, I thought the first was replying to his own topic and it made no sense whatsoever... =)

About the Ads