Anyone cancelling Drexel interview?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mp457

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey. i just got an invitation for an interview, but it isn't untill early April.
please send me a private message if you are planning on cancelling your appointment. maybe we can coordinate something out.

thanks a lot.

Members don't see this ad.

Hey

I am planning on canceling my Drexel interview, it's the end of January I think. I will probably do it sometime within the next couple of days. How would you like to coordinate it?

Anyone else have a drexel interview they want to cancel??? Mine is set for early april as well. Please contact me before you cancel it!

Members don't see this ad :)
Same for me. My interview is scheduled by the end of March. If someone is cancelling interview earlier, please let me know. My home is in Philly, and I seriously consider studying there. Thanks.

I'm going to cancel my Drexel interview for March 9th. If anyone wants it, PM me & we'll work it out.

Hey i might take that, my interview is for march 28th...super late. Those 3 weeks might help! PM me if you haven't cancelled yet....

-Bob

DocKat said:
Hey

I am planning on canceling my Drexel interview, it's the end of January I think. I will probably do it sometime within the next couple of days. How would you like to coordinate it?

i will take that. (i am only writing this because to not overload dockat's mail box) :laugh: