Anyone CK takers on 10/14 and beyond?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Gentle

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I took my CK on 10/14. Been patient enough, waiting for my results. Wondering if anyone else has any idea when this thing will be out.

Members don't see this ad.

your score will probably come out tommorrow morning. Good luck!

your score will probably come out tommorrow morning. Good luck!

Thanks barmay. There's one thing I know for sure; I'll do better than I did for step 1. What I don't know is how exactly I'll do.

Will just wait and see. GOD help me, as usual.

Took mine on 10/10 and still waiting. It was a saturday, so it is probably lumped with your score. At least saturday was lumped with the week after for step 1. here is hoping on 11am tomorrow. :x:

Members don't see this ad :)
I hope you two did well! I have to wait for a week to get mine. I wish I didn't postpone it for a week and just took it when you guys did!

Scores are in! Took my test on 10/9 and got my scores today around 11am. So incredibly happy and relieved to finally have my score :oops:)

Can you share your experience. Like how you studied, how you felt after taking the test, and stuff like that

Sure :oops:).

So basically I felt I needed to do really well on step 2 CK because I didn't do so hot on a few of my third year shelf exams. I am applying to a very competitive specialty.

I studied by doing USMLE world once and was averaging 65-70%, and did it in tutor mode. Whenever I got a question wrong, or when I thought the answers were extremely thorough and helpful, I would write it out in a notebook. Closer to my test date I went over this notebook. In terms of books, I used blueprints obgyn, blueprints peds, firstaid psych, step up to medicine and didn't really use much for surgery. Ironically I studied the most for obgyn and peds because I felt those were my weakness, yet I still did the worse on those on Step 2 CK!!! Guess i just wasn't meant to be an ob/gyn or peds doctor, haha.

Day of the test....I came out feeling like the test was....very doable. I felt pretty horrible after step 1, but after step 2 CK I was like...hmmm that wasn't too bad actually. I was confident but I didn't want to jinx myself so I tried not to even think about it. I felt that I had broken 240, but I never imagined I would get my actual score (mid 250's), not in a million worlds. Hopefully this score will show the programs that I do know my third year material and in someways makeup for a few of my shelf scores.

Hope this helped!

Last edited:
Congrats man!! I am pretty sure you can argue that you know your material even if you didn't do so hot on a shelf or two

I am actually more anxious to get my grade now!

2 more days!!! Man, I wish I can get a flashforward on what I will be doing the first 3 minutes after 11 a.m. on 11/11/09