dwheeler

10+ Year Member
Dec 14, 2004
Boston, MA
www.flyarray.org
Status
Yo-

I was just wondering if there's anyone here who is thinking about starting at Cornell/Rockefeller/Sloan Tri-I program? Anyone going to the revisit next month? I'm curious to hear thoughts on this program and how you think it stacked up to other MSTPs...

Cheers
D.

Habari

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Feb 20, 2003
Status
Neuronix said:
Paging Habari to the forum, stat. :D
though i imagine dwheeler wasn't looking to hear from me -
if you have any questions about the place, i can attempt to answer them. all i'd say is that i strongly recommend attending the revisit.

it seems that there are fewer people on the forum who interviewed/are considering triI than in the past years (at least compared to last year - i think there were 5 who matriculated). perhaps all the other prospective students are luddites. i jest.

OP
D

dwheeler

10+ Year Member
Dec 14, 2004
Boston, MA
www.flyarray.org
Status
Luddites or perhaps there is a strong amish cohort that applied to tri-I this year.

Which lab do you work in? I picked ~6 people to try and revisit when i come down in April- I'm looking forward to it. I'm fairly certain that Tri-I is where I'll go. Were you happy with the summer you spent there before starting the MD classes? Also, did you continue some of the rotation work you did that summer into the fall?

Thanks dude. By the way, do you know an MD/PhD student there named Gaorav gupta? Lemme know.

D

Habari

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Feb 20, 2003
Status
Luddites or perhaps there is a strong amish cohort that applied to tri-I this year.

Which lab do you work in? I picked ~6 people to try and revisit when i come down in April- I'm looking forward to it. I'm fairly certain that Tri-I is where I'll go. Were you happy with the summer you spent there before starting the MD classes? Also, did you continue some of the rotation work you did that summer into the fall?

Thanks dude. By the way, do you know an MD/PhD student there named Gaorav gupta? Lemme know.

D
hey i pm'd you.