Hey guys, I just sent in my loi and I was wondering if anyone has planned on not attending since May 15th is coming up and they at least have to make a decision by that time. Please think of me when you are letting go of that admission...i would appreciate it. Even though I know it may be hard to do since DREW/UCLA is an awesome place to attend!!! Peace and thanks!!!