Anyone e-submit recently?

Started by whitedc5
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

whitedc5

Full Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just e-submitted my PharmCAS on Aug 23rd. Just wondering if anyone has e-submitted recently and if they have gotten their GPA calculations yet? I'm trying to get a feel of how long it may take at this time, any help is greatly appreciated!
 
I submitted mine on Tuesday (I think), and the GPA was up within a day or two. Either way, it was very quick.
 
I just e-submitted my PharmCAS on Aug 23rd. Just wondering if anyone has e-submitted recently and if they have gotten their GPA calculations yet? I'm trying to get a feel of how long it may take at this time, any help is greatly appreciated!

I think it depends on how long pharmcas has had your transcript because i got my GPA after a couple days