Anyone E-Submit yet for 09 Cycle?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

phamdmd

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Did anyone submit yet?

If so, did you guys already start writing checks to the schools that want the App/Processing fees right away with AADSAS?

Members don't see this ad.

wow you really cannot wait for people's replies eh?
don't worry buddy it's not the end of the world.
for me, I am still waiting for Spring 2008 grades to be ready so I will be finishing everything but DAT once that comes out. just relax it'll be a long journey

Members don't see this ad :)
just e-submitted mine....it was kinda nerve wracking, checking and re-checking my work...i just hope i don't find errors down the road lol. good luck to everyone!

phamdmd,
are you in some sort of race to submit your application?:laugh:

just e-submitted mine....it was kinda nerve wracking, checking and re-checking my work...i just hope i don't find errors down the road lol. good luck to everyone!

dont look at it now thats its too late! its almost inevitable that you'll see something thatll bother you.

sorry, i wasn't trying to make it a race or anything. i guess i just phrased my words incorrectly. i just wanted to know what the next step people are doing. i am already on summer break, so i have a lot of time. good luck to everyone!

e-submitted my application yesterday afternoon...now just have to wait for transcript verification and LOR's to arrive. Good luck to all!

how do we e-submit without LOR already uploaded?

Also haven't started my personal essay yet :/

I am finishing my personal statement now. As soon as that is finished over $400 will be debited out of my checking account. Sigh....

Did anyone submit yet?

If so, did you guys already start writing checks to the schools that want the App/Processing fees right away with AADSAS?
Am i the only person that finds that question ( Did anyone e- submit yet? ) completely ridiculous?? Are you serious ? No, nobody has e- submitted yet? As a matter of fact, Im glad that you reminded me about that! i should probably do that when i have some free time!

Im almost done just need to prove read that PS, send those transcripts and get this ppl to submit my LORs and done deal, hopefully it would be as smooth as it sounds.

Sorry about that last post. I just read it back and it sounded kinda mean. Please dont jump on me for that!:D I was just kidding!!
Am i the only person that finds that question ( Did anyone e- submit yet? ) completely ridiculous?? Are you serious ? No, nobody has e- submitted yet? As a matter of fact, Im glad that you reminded me about that! i should probably do that when i have some free time!

Members don't see this ad :)
my goal for e-submission liftoff is june 1st though if i can finish this darn PS i might be able to send it along sooner.

submitted this morning!! AADSAS also received both of my US transcripts today.

i just realized i left a comma out of my PS.

my advice: look over your app. thoroughly before you submit (duh), but don't be like me and take a peek after you've submitted.

you'll for sure find something that'll bother you, and it's right there but you can't touch it.

If you e-submit it sometime in May and scheduled to take the DAT in July or Aug, the schools won't look at your appl. until all the info are in.

Not yet but I plan on e-submitting as soon as possible then taking the DAT July or August.

everything done, including DAT, just need to check through everything then submit, which unfortunately I probably won't have time for until this weekend... then I get to pay $600-700!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just submitted yesterday night. 24 schools $1575! AHHH

I submitted mine yesterday, sent in my transcript and rec letters the day before and sent in the DAT scores as well. 9 schools. Done for now :)

AADSAS has received my transcripts and my letters. Now, I just have to finished my personal statement then I will be finished for now. Five schools through AADSAS. Then I have two more applications to fill out for schools that do not participate. ...sigh..

wow... you guys are fast. I sent my letters and transcripts on may 15th, nothing got to AADSAS yet. I am from CA though.

wow... you guys are fast. I sent my letters and transcripts on may 15th, nothing got to AADSAS yet. I am from CA though.
I also sent my letters and transcripts to AADSAS and they reported them "received" as of 5/21. E-submitting the 16th is great but getting the transcripts and LORs sent to AADSAS before the traffic jam is what really makes an early applicant (provided DAT's are already taken). When AADSAS continues to get more and more mail- their time to verification grows exponentially.:eek:

I submitted mine yesterday, sent in my transcript and rec letters the day before and sent in the DAT scores as well. 9 schools. Done for now :)
Ramforte- why 9?:idea: Are you gonna' want 8 safety's in your case?

Hey guys my degree will not be confirmed until July so thus my transcript will not indicate my degree on it yet, is that going to be a problem? I can send one of two transcripts, one with a degree (have to wait until July) and one without that I can send asap

Submitting mine now just choosing last schools to send my app. to. The next step is to check to make sure that some of the dental schools are not expecting checks, supp. apps., or pics at the same time. For example Univ. Michigan website says to send at the same time you e-submitt your app. to send a photo, transcripts, ~$50 check. Most schools want you to wait for them to contact you, but double check it will really slow up your app. if you miss something. I called each indiv. school.

i havent submitted, hopefully in about a week or so. just waiting for this semesters grades to be official, though my profs emailed me them already. then just gotta get transcripts in....and LORs, but they won't affect the app. taking DAT in july. good luck to all.
its still VERY early, so its all good:thumbup: