Anyone else applying for Spring 2019?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cucumbersandwich

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
-

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I'm applying for Spring 2019 too! I'm interested in taking up Global Health/Policy concentrations. Narrowed down to these schools (for now)-

Boston University
George Washington University
Rutgers
Georgia State
University of Alabama-Birmingham

What about you?

I am as well! I' m applying to those schools excepts Boston University.

I'm applying for Spring 2019 too! I'm interested in taking up Global Health/Policy concentrations. Narrowed down to these schools (for now)-

Boston University
George Washington University
Rutgers
Georgia State
University of Alabama-Birmingham

What about you?

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey, did GW and Rutgers send their decision?

GW sent a decision yesterday for the Epidemiology program. I haven't heard anything from Rutgers, I sent an email checking my status over a month ago didn't get a response :/

I applied to Global Health/Policy concentrations too and applied to BU & GWU also! Haven't heard back from anyone yet :/
Ugh they are painfully slow. Just BU and GWU? Or did you apply to any more schools?

GW sent a decision yesterday for the Epidemiology program. I haven't heard anything from Rutgers, I sent an email checking my status over a month ago didn't get a response :/
Got my acceptance from Rutgers today. Hope you heard back from them too.

Any luck with scholarships you guys?
No!!!! i emailed all the department coordinators asking and most of them say that they don't offer financial assistance to mph students. So now I am just emailing random professors in the departments to ask for an assistantship.

No!!!! i emailed all the department coordinators asking and most of them say that they don't offer financial assistance to mph students. So now I am just emailing random professors in the departments to ask for an assistantship.
Any luck luck with assistantships? I heard they prefer second year students

I applied to Global Health/Policy concentrations too and applied to BU & GWU also! Haven't heard back from anyone yet :/

Hey, did you hear back from all the schools? Did you zero in on any school? I'm unable to view your profile or send a personal message. You seem to have some privacy settings. Since we applied to the same concentrations, I would like to discuss my admission decision with you. Please PM me

Hey, did you hear back from all the schools? Did you zero in on any school? I'm unable to view your profile or send a personal message. You seem to have some privacy settings. Since we applied to the same concentrations, I would like to discuss my admission decision with you. Please PM me
I just messaged you