Anyone else been accepted to Wayne State?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

pimpbot2000

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just curious if anyone else has been accepted to Wayne State. I interviewed yesterday and received an email today informing me that I was accepted!
 
Just curious if anyone else has been accepted to Wayne State. I interviewed yesterday and received an email today informing me that I was accepted!

Wow that was really fast!

I have an interview there January 22nd. You mind telling me your stats? Also, what should I expect in the interview?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
i also got accepted after interviewing yesterday, what was ur stats butadione
 
Stats...
PCAT: 99th %
GPA: 3.97
Also I've worked in for Kroger for 6 years as a tech

As far as the specifics of the interview, you can read my interview feedback on this site.......basically they bring you in, you tour the place, then you do a written interview, where they give you a situation and ask you how you'd respond. Different people were given different questions, so I'm not sure what you'd expect. All of the questions dealt with ethical situations from what I heard....Then you have a two-on-one interview with faculty.
 
Stats...
PCAT: 99th %
GPA: 3.97
Also I've worked in for Kroger for 6 years as a tech

As far as the specifics of the interview, you can read my interview feedback on this site.......basically they bring you in, you tour the place, then you do a written interview, where they give you a situation and ask you how you'd respond. Different people were given different questions, so I'm not sure what you'd expect. All of the questions dealt with ethical situations from what I heard....Then you have a two-on-one interview with faculty.


Wow those stats are unbelievable.....makes me feel less confident over mine lol.
 
Hey Greyfox if you dont mind me telling what are your stats?? and if you were an in state student??
 
How many people that interviewed at Wayne State University in the past couple of weeks got put on the wait list???
 
I got accepted this week too. I'll see you guys at school! Don't forget your pencils and erasers! lol
 
so you guys definite for wayne? i just got my "official letter" in the mail yesterday (~2 weeks after getting the email) im 100% stickin with WSU. Hopefully ill see all of you Wayne State Warriors at orientation.
👍 😎