anyone else burnt?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

suckermc

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
so ive been studying since nov, finished everyhting but physics. i have it so i just go over notes and do problems and tests. but today i woke up hatin it, not being able to focus. anyone else?

Members don't see this ad.

I like science so I never really have a true aversion to learning it. Sometimes though I get tired of studying and want to take a vacation. Sometimes I feel as if I am working extremely inefficiently(do a poor job allocating time for school,mcat,gym,etc).... I need to waste less time I think. Anyone got any advice for working more efficiently? For example, whenever I come home I like to relax for at least an hour(often more) before I start studying, but If I go to multiple classes and gym and volunteer doing this soaks up a lot of time.

Meg@Cool, I feel the same way... most of the time.... I work from 9-5:30 every day, get home by 6.... I try to study from 6 - 10 but does not usually work, lol.... because i like to relax.

Not sure, I think maybe if you posted huge notes on your wall to say STUDY then it might help, lol :p

This is my second time around tho, lol and that other post bout not being able to imrove is kinda scaring me :) I only want a few points of improvement tho haha