anyone else can't sleep?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

musiclink213

My room is a mess
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
This was my second time writing the exam, and I went up 6 points! From 23 to 29. I know there are people who aren't happy with a 29, but I am not one of those people. I don't want to go to Harvard or Columbia, so I am pretty damn excited about my 29. Sure I would have like the one extra point for the 30, but I'll take my 29 and run with it. So now I am so friggen excited about it, I can't sleep. And I need to sleep. Why do they post the scores so close to bed time?

Members don't see this ad.

I'm right with ya. Want to sleep but I can't. I just keep posting on the forum hoping I'll get tired.

Nice job with the 29!!!!

Senor Fish

hey congrats on ur score..i am in the same boat as you, first time I took it I got a 24, which was 2 yrs ago, just got my score now and its 30 !!!! I am excited, even though xtra 2 points would have been great....also if u look at the data on retakers you will see that about 90% do not improve more than 2 points, more than 4 points is almost unheard of, and both of us improved 6 points which will look great

congrats once again

Members don't see this ad :)
hi everyone. i took the mcat in april and got a bs10, ps8, and vr9. i took it again in august and scored a bs-9, ps-10, and vr-10. mt gpa is about 3.6 and 3.5 in science. i havent submitted my secondaries yet........can i get into med school for 2006? im applying to Rush, Rosalind Franklin, Loyola, U of IL, Medical College of Wisconsin, NYMC, Einstein, Jefferson, Temple, Drexel, GW, and Tufts.....any other schools i should try for? what are my chances like.......fyi - my brother is a 4th year at Einstein- does that help me for them? thanks a billion!

Right there with you! I got a 24 (8,8,8) the first time and now a 30 (11,11,8). It feels so nice.

toxin said:
hey congrats on ur score..i am in the same boat as you, first time I took it I got a 24, which was 2 yrs ago, just got my score now and its 30 !!!! I am excited, even though xtra 2 points would have been great....also if u look at the data on retakers you will see that about 90% do not improve more than 2 points, more than 4 points is almost unheard of, and both of us improved 6 points which will look great

congrats once again

on some secondaries it asked me about relatives that are alma matter. ask him or fit it into a secondary/interview how he will give you confidence/support. 29/30 please sleep well tonight. add schools in the same category if you have the money. I think the deadline is today. Big Luck!!

cubguy83 said:
hi everyone. i took the mcat in april and got a bs10, ps8, and vr9. i took it again in august and scored a bs-9, ps-10, and vr-10. mt gpa is about 3.6 and 3.5 in science. i havent submitted my secondaries yet........can i get into med school for 2006? im applying to Rush, Rosalind Franklin, Loyola, U of IL, Medical College of Wisconsin, NYMC, Einstein, Jefferson, Temple, Drexel, GW, and Tufts.....any other schools i should try for? what are my chances like.......fyi - my brother is a 4th year at Einstein- does that help me for them? thanks a billion!