Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I felt so confident at the end of my postbacc classes (last spring) and my advisor seems to still think positively about my candidacy but I have had NO INTERVIEWS so far and 6 rejections (applied to 21 schools). I am so miserable and disappointed about this... friends of mine are already getting acceptances. I went to an Ivy league school for postbacc and a very high-ranking undergrad university. My GPA is ~3.4 and MCAT score is 30 (10/10/10). What is going on? Is anyone else having this experience?
). I think this could hurt a lot of us...because so many non-trads are completing post-bacc / graduate work for the exact same reason...to earn a more competitive GPA...only to have their hard work ignored by some school in the initial screen...what a bummer!
get an interview within a week, late in the season.