anyone else falling behind on suppl.'s?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

maksidaa

shaniqua
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey y'all, i was just wondering if anyone else is wasting time not getting supplementals done. i think i have three to do right now, but i haven't even started on 2 of them. i guess i've been busy with class, but i just don't feel like doing them when i'm not in lab or studying...

Members don't see this ad.

Who do you have them from?

Yea, where are all these supplemental apps. from? I applied to 13 schools in the northeast and the only supplemental was from University of Pennsylvania, and it didn't take long.

Members don't see this ad :)
so far NOVA and UPENN have asked for supplemental stuff and i need to do the one for UNC, although they haven't asked for it yet. next week when i'm done with classes i'm gonna get 'em done ( i hope ).

yesss i'm lazy to write out all these essay answers

maksidaa said:
so far NOVA and UPENN have asked for supplemental stuff and i need to do the one for UNC, although they haven't asked for it yet. next week when i'm done with classes i'm gonna get 'em done ( i hope ).

The UNC supplemental is available online now, but it has a few essay questions so don't put it off too long.

i have yet for my application to be mailed out yet. so no secondaries, but i am not looking forward to those additional essays. why do they have us fill out a standard application then ask for more, why not just include it on the original application. i think it is to see who is really interested, and another reason to ask for more money.

Suck it up and fill out those secondaries everyone. Everyday you delay, the lower your chances are of getting accepted. When you look back, the small sacrifice of free time will be insignificant. Time to stay focused and be serious about applying. You've done so much as far as the application process goes, not a good time to slack off now.

i have yet for my application to be mailed out yet. so no secondaries,...

Really? my application hasn't been mailed out either (submitted 7/22), but I just got the Nova 2nds today. :)

I just got UMKC's "applicant survey" CD in the mail. 14 essay questions with sub-categories. Sweet, I hate going out on weekends. And I still have to get UCSF's done, so I won't have to hang out with friends for weeks! What a relief :p

I finally just finished my UW secondary (3 or 4 pages of questions to fill out, a form allowing them to do a background check and two 1 page essays :whew: